Sunday 13 May 2012

Tony Cobley



We recently had the pleasure of looking at some of Tony Cobley's work which I found very interesting. He told us about different areas that he has worked in the photographic industry which includes commercial, landscape, portrait, property, weddings and documentary. I have noticed that Tony Cobley is a fan of the 'dutch tilt' technique which I never considered up until now and have took a few photographs recently testing this technique out which I rather like as it fits more in the frame.


Here is some of Tony Cobley's work:








I have included a photograph from each of his areas he specifies in. His images are really interesting and very eye catching and it has shown me new techniques in this industry. I also love the shallow depth of field which is mostly consistent throughout his work along with macro work.

No comments:

Post a Comment