Friday 11 May 2012

Daniel Kennedy... fashion photography

I found a photographer called Daniel Kennedy who's photographs are unique and  extremely interesting with each photo being individual. Fashion photography has always appealed to me with the beautiful clothes and it is the kind of area in photography that interests me and that you can take a portrait picture and it can be unusual and individual style.


Some examples of Daniel Kennedy's work:










I love his images as they are so interesting and I also love how he has a normal landscape and portrait image on one side and then a close up portrait on the other side. I am really fascinated with this photographer as he is so interesting. He also has celebrity photography too which is similar to the fashion shoots where he combines two images.


I love his images so much that I will show you some of his other work... celebrities:




No comments:

Post a Comment