Sunday 13 May 2012

5 year plan..

In a five year span I would like to be a photographer working in England and hopefully abroad to vast my knowledge of photography and different cultures. Next year I hope to get work experience with photographers to understand how the business side of it works and to gain personal experience on a shoot. I will be entering photography competitions regularly to get my images out there and also to get a sense of the other photographers out there. I am starting build up a portfolio of my best work and will continue this throughout the years. I also aim to build up my list of contacts so that I can create opportunities in the future.




A list of things I would like to do (A summary)



  • Enter competitions regularly


  • Make business cards


  • Create a professional website (My choice of complementary studies was Website Design which will help me along the photographic industry)


  • Work experience with photographers


  • Finish my photography degree


  • Build up a professional portfolio


  • Put my work onto an online library


  • Start to assist photographers to gain knowledge (either friends or professional)


  • Build contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment