Saturday 28 April 2012

Where I want to be...

My direction in photography has changed throughout studying photography and, most recently, through the first year of Plymouth College of Art. I have wanted to pursue different areas of photography such as nature, food photographer, editorial and advertising. I have also recently become interested in portrait photography with influence from one assignment specifying an author portrait and I also experimented with portraiture by bringing my camera along to a family BBQ. I mainly photographed my young cousins as I thought it would be a nice challenge to try and get a nice portrait photo of an energetic child.
I have also recently began photographing animals at a macro level with a shallow depth of field as I also find this a challenge and love the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment